Wednesday 30 January 2013

In Theater

Hi!

Who doesn't like to see a book that you love turned into a movie? A least I do. So here is a list of books that are turned into movie.

The Host
A dystopian book written by Stephenie Meyer. And in my opinion it was defenitely better than Twilight.
Staring Saoirse Ronan as Melanie/Wander, Jake Abel as Ian and Max Irons as Jared.
In theaters: 03/29/2013

Beautiful Creatures
A book by Kami Garcia and Margareth Stohl. I haven't read the book yet so I don't know if I should be exited about this movie or not. But the trailer looks promissing.
Staring: Alden Ehrenreich as Ethan Lawson Wate, Alice Englert as Lena Duchannes and Jeremy Irons as Macon Ravenwood
In theaters: 2/13/2013

The Mortal Instrument
The world famous book by Cassandra Clare. Till now I have only read the first to books in the series, but I definitely want to see the movie.
Staring: Lily Collins as Clary Fray, Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland, Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Valentine Morgenstern and Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis
In theaters: 08/23/2012


Warm Bodies
I never really liked zombie novels, so I haven't read this one. But the trailer of the book look great so maybe I'm going to give this book by Isaac Marion.
Staring: Nicholas Holt as R and Teresa Palmer as Julie Grigio
In theater: 02/01/2013


The Hobbit part 2: The Desolation of Smaug
I just love this book and the first movie was so great! I'm really looking forward to this movie.
Staring: Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins, Ian McKellen as Gandalf the Grey and Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield.
In theaters: 2013
No trailer

Catching Fire
The sequel to The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, great book. I hope that this movie will be as good as the previous one.
Staring: Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark and Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne.
In theaters: 11/11/2013
No trailer

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
The second book in the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I have never read one of the books, but the first movie was pretty good.
Staring: Logan Lerman as Percy Jackson, Alexandra Daddario as Annabeth Chase and Brandon T. Jackson as Grover Underwood
In theaters: 08/16/2013
No trailer

Save Haven
Another book by Nicholas Sparks that will be made into a movie. If this book/movie is as good as all the others than I'm really looking forward to see it.
Staring: Julianne Hough as Katie Fieldman and Josh Duhamel as Alex Wheatley.
In theaters: 02/14/2013
 

If I forgot some movies please let me know and I will put them in this list. Which movie(s) do you want to see? And which book would you like to see made into a movie?

See you later xx
El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!