Sunday 27 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Showcase Sunday's aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Received for review:

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) - Katie McGarry

Bought:

Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)

Shadowland (The Immortals #3) - Allyson Noël

Gift:

The Hobbit     The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Visual Companion

1. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Visual Companion - Jude Fisher


Wich books did you get this week?

See you later xx
El


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I had Dare to You from Netgalley (I still need to read Pushing the Limits though!). I hope you enjoy The Hobbit. I love Tolkien! I had the Visual Companion for Christmas too :) Enjoy!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read Pushing the Limits, it's really good. And I have already read The Hobbit once, Tolkien is amazing.

      Delete

I love reading your comments!