Sunday 10 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Showcase Sunday's aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Received for review:

A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #1)     Hidden (Avena, #1)     MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)    Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)

1. A Conspiracy of Alchemists- Liesl Schwarz
2. Hidden - Marianne Curley
3. MILA 2.0 - Debra Driza
4. Confessions of an Angry Girl - Louise Rozett

Bought:

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)  Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)

1. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
2. Frostbite - Richelle Mead

Wich books did you get this week?

See you later xx
El

2 comments:

  1. Hidden and Mila 2.0 are on my wishlist! I can't wait to get Mila 2.0. I own three of the Vampire Academy books but haven't read them yet. I read and reviewed Confessions of an Angry Girl and really enjoyed it! Hope you like it too!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Confessions of an Angry Girl, and I absolutely love the Vampire Academy series! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!