Tuesday 5 March 2013

Releases in March

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
The third and final instalment in The Infernal Devices series. I haven't read a book of this series yet. But I know that a lot of people really like Cassandra Clare.

Release date: March 19th


Requiem (Delirium, #3)
Requiem - Lauren Oliver
Also the third and last book in the Delirium series. The first book has been on my TBR list for years, I really hope to read it in the next months.

Release date: TODAY (March 5th)





Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)
Let the Sky Fall - Shannon Messenger
The short description of this book looks promising and I have seen it passing in many Waiting on Wednesdays.

Release date: TODAY (March 5th)







MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)Mila 2.0 - Debra Driza
I just love the cover of this book. If the book is as beautiful as the cover than the book will be perfect.

Release date: March 1st






Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
Things I Can't Forget - Miranda Kenneally
I just love the books by Miranda Kenneally and the two previous books in the Hundred Oak series were pretty good. So I can't wait to find the time to read this one.

Release date: March 1st






See you later xx
El


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!