Sunday 7 April 2013

Releases in April


Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3) The Elite (The Selection, #2)


The second book in the His Fair Assassin series.I haven't read the first book yet (Grave Mercy), but I read many great reviews about it.
 
Release date: April 2nd
 
The third and last book in the Darkness Rising trilogy. I only read the first book in this series, but I'm planning to read the others as well.
 
Release date: April 2nd
 
The second book in The Selection series. I still need to read the first one, but reviews that I've read are very mixed. You either love it or you hate it. So I'm hoping that I will love the books.
 
Release date: April 23rd
 
 
Apollyon (Covenant, #4) Life After Theft Belonging (Temptation, #2)
 
The fourth book in the Convenant series. I read the first book and I liked it, but it felled like a Vampire Academy ripoff. So I don't know if I will read the other books.
 
Release date: April 9th
 
A total new book by Aprilynne Pike, defenitely got to read it. I really liked her Wings series, so I hope I will love this book as well.
 
Releas date: April 30th
 
The second book in the Temptation series. I really loved the first book, so I'm looking forward to reading this book! You can read my review of Temptation here.
 
Release date: April 30th
 

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) This Is What Happy Looks Like The Shadow Girl
 
The second book in the Blood of Eden series. Again I haven't read the first book yet, but I'planning to read it.
 
Release date: April 30th
 
The short description looks good and I just love reading contemporary books.
 
Release date: April 2nd
 
The description of this book is really intresting, it really makes me want to read this book. And look at the cover of the book!
 
Release date: April 9th
 
 
See you later xx
El
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!