Wednesday 4 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #21: Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:
 
18168637
 
All I want is my happily-ever-after.

That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.

From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.

If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.

But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why I can't wait: I read book two a couple of weeks ago and I felt torn up about it. And I can't wait to find out how this series will end.
 
Publication date: January 28th 2013
 
What are you waiting for this week?
 

El

19 comments:

  1. I have read the first book in this series but didn't enjoy it so I gave up on this series. I hope that the last one will be satisfying for you.

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in a love-hate relationship with these books, so I get why you didn't enjoy them I think :)

      Thanks for stopping by Tanja!

      Delete
  2. I`m afraid to add it to my TBR list, I just read your comments and I don`t know if I will like it (I also hate giving low ratings).
    I hope you`ll love it, though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'll never try, you'll never know. But I get it if you decide not to read it, low ratings are horrible to give.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't started this series, but I have a thing for sweet romances, so I might just have to give it a go after all. Lovely pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this books a try then :)

      Thanks for stopping by Melissa!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Andy, I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what i'd think of this book, it's not really my genre, however sounds like a good romance :) Hope you enjoy it :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanna I hope so too :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. This looks pretty good! I've been slacking on my romances for over a year now. I need to get back to reading them more often :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the first book in the series but I wasn't a big fan, I'm still keen to continue the series though.

    Happy reading :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've Always mixed feelings with these books, but after reading the first two I'm determined to read this one too.

      Thanks for stopping by Sharon!

      Delete
  8. I have yet to read Temptation, the first book in this series - but I'm really wanting to buy it soon! All the covers are gorgeous, but I think this one is my favourite. :) I'm glad you're enjoying this series! Thanks for spotlighting this and for stopping by my WoW post. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :D
      Thanks for stopping by Tiffa!

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of this series before. My TBR list just got longer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like this books when you read them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I haven't started this series yet but I do own the first copy so hopefully I can read them soon. I hate falling behind in series!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it when you've time to read it. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!