Tuesday 8 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders:

Best:
6527740 12846479 127459

1. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead: I coudn't be happier about how this series ended, everything about it jus felt perfect.
2. Destined by Aprilynne Pike: I didn't like the first book at all, but the series grew on me and I'm very glad about how it ended.
3.The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray: This series is one of my favorite and I loved the ending of this one. True it was a set ending, but it's the only ending that would have worked.

136251 9659607 1966969

4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: This whole book was great and it was perfect to end this lovely series.
5. The Iron Knigt by Julie Kagawa: The ending of this series was great, it was my favorite book of the whole series.
6. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder: I felt sad to leave this series behind, but I loved how it ended. Great books!

Worst:

6261023
 
7. After Dark by Nancy A. Collins: I liked the first book in this series, but afterwards it went downhill very fast. And the ending of this one? It's obvious that the author planned to write an other book, but I guess that the series just wasn't good enough.
 
That's it! Which books do you have on your list? Link me up!

El


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!