Tuesday 15 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #13



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is:  Top Ten Books I Was "Forced" to Read:
 
480173 14935 1420
    I had to read a book for school that was set in the ancient time, and I picked this one. And
    I'm glad I did because I really loved it.
 
    Okay actually I was forced to reread it in my freshman year of college. But that doesn't 
    take away that I love this book!
 
    I had to read it just like S&S my freshman year. And I know that it's not a book, but a play 
    but well I loved it so here it is.
 
7733 1885 2767052
 
 
 
    Apparently I had to read a lot of great books in my freshman year!
 
    I had to (re)read this one in highschool. Still one of my favorite Jane Austen books.
 
    I put it off for a very long time to read this one. But everyone kept telling me how great it
    was so I gave in. And guess what I loved it.
 
345627 4271 60510
    Same story as THG. After reading again and again how great these books were I felt  
    obliged to read this one. Best decision of my life!
 
    I had to read this one once in highschool. I don't remembe much about it anymore but I 
    do remember that I liked it back than.
 
    Just like with VA and THG I kept hearing great things about this author. And now she's
    one of my favorite authors.
 
13035203
 
      And last but definitely not least TFIOS. When I walked past this book in boostores I
      never picked it up because of the cover and the synopsis. I just looked such sad book
      and it was, but it was so much more than that. But after a while it was impossible to
      ignore all the good reviews and ratings so I finally bought it. And I still can't say after all
      those months how much I loved it.
 
What's your Top Ten this week? Let me know below or link me up!
 

El

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!