Tuesday 19 November 2013

Teaser Tuesday #12: Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

Fireblood
by Trisha Wolfe
 
15841140
 
 
"His gaze is disarming. I turn my back to him and search my conscience, seeing Sebastian's golden eyes twinkle as he spoke to me in the square. Finally, I face him. "I do."" (PG 175)
 

El

6 comments:

  1. What an intriguing title. Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading this book, so I'm intruiged by this one myself.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh good teaser. I'm very interested in reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this book so far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the teaser this week, I love the sound of this book.
    Come see my Teaser Tuesday Post

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books is really great so far. Thanks for stopping by and following me!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!