Tuesday 21 January 2014

Teaser Tuesday #17: The Holders (Holders #1) by Julianna Scott


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!



The Holders 
by Julianna Scott


13579352

"He might have just been playing me, what with the whole "Ryland will be safer this way" thing, but I had to admit, I was buying it. It did make sense to want to check and make sure Ryland wasn't harboring any secret abilities or random tricks, especially considering some ancient prophecy had been telling people for hundreds of years that he was." (p.154)

El 




6 comments:

  1. Hmm interesting. I've been meaning to check out this book for a while! I hope you're enjoy it! Great teaser, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers at Book Munchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read a couple of chapters so far but I already like it. You definitely should check it out.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about that ancient prophecy! Your Teaser made me want to know more about Ryland.
    My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally like prophecies so I'm excited to find out what this one is about.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have a copy but haven't read it yet, hope you're enjoy it?

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it so far, so I hope you'll enjoy your copy as well.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!