Wednesday 26 February 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #40: Take Me On (Pushing The Limits #4) by Katie McGarry



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Take Me On
by Katie McGarry

18333898

Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help. 

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her - fighting for her - is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future. 

Haley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond formes between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why I can't wait: I LOVE Katie McGarry, everything she has written so far is amazing. And West was one of my favorite characters from her previous book Chrash into You. 

Publication date: May 20th 2014

What are you wating for this week? 

El

11 comments:

  1. Oh man. I can't tell you how excited I am for this one as well! I didn't like West much in Crash Into You but at the same time he was thoroughly fascinating.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Nat

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. West is an intresting guy, he's trouble but he's so much more than that. I can't wait to get to know him better.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've still not started this series and they are already on book 4. I really need to get to Pushing the Limits! Great pick :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is really amazing, Pushing The Limits and Crash into You were my favorites.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've heard amazing things about Katie McGarry's writing, but I have yet to read her books. SOOOOOoooon. Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are really amazing! I hope you like them as much as I do :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great pick, I love this series so much! I still have to read Crash into you first, hope to get to it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did find Crash into You better than Dare You To. I hope you like it.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier! Even though I already know what you featured. :) How do you feel about this cover? I'm not loving it unfortunately. :(

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan either, the covers of the previous books were so much better :( But as long as the book is great I don't mind :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!