Wednesday 30 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #48: Invisible (The Twixt #2) by Dawn Metcalf



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Invisible
by Dawn Metcalf

18371666

Some things lie beneath the surface. 

Joy Malone wants it all: power, freedom and her boyfriend who loves her. Yet when an unstoppable assassin is hired to kill her, Joy learns that being the girl with the Sight comes with a price that might be too high to pay. Love will be tested, lives will be threatened, and everyone Joy knows and cares about will be affected by her decision to stad by Ink or to leave the Twixt forever. 

Her choice is balanced on a scalpel's edge and the consequences will be more shattering than anyone can know. 


Why I can't wait
I read the first book in this series, Indelible, last year and I loved it. I'm curious to find out what will happen next to Joy, Ink and the others. And I hope that the sequel will be as good as the first book! 

Expected publication: September 30th 2014

El

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike :) I have this one on my list as well! Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both get to read it soon :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This sounds incredible! I am adding it to my TBR! September seems to be a great month for book lovers. There are so many great books coming out that month =)
    Here's my WoW http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably won't know which book to read first since we have to many choices :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!