Tuesday 27 May 2014

Teaser Tuesday #23: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan/ Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!


Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green and David Levithan

17208924

"Like, do you believe that peoplees attudes can change? One day they wake up and you realize something, you see something in a way that you never saw it before, and boom epiphany. Something is different forever. Do you believe in that?" (p.128)



Heartbeat 
by Elizabeth Scott

17258743

""You're my best friend," she says. "That hasn't changed. And I get that you need to not talk about your mom and your brother all the time and it's not awful for me to talk about Roger. But you don't have to go to Caleb Harrison to talk about stuff. You never would have done that-- "" (p.181)

El

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Mine this week is a bit of a new genre, an Amish adventure story:

    http://pdworkman.com/teaser-from-thrown-to-the-wolves-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a book about the Amish last week, althoug it was romance and not adventure. But it's definitely intresting to read about them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice teasers, I have both of these on my TBR pile :)
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New Bloglovin Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Heartbeat today and I liked it :) And Will Grayson, Will Grayson is amazing :D
      Thanks for stopping by and following me!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!