Wednesday 14 May 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #50: Witch Hunt (Witch Finder #2) by Ruth Warburton



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:


Witch Hunt
by Ruth Warburton 

20320441

London, 1880. Eighteen-year-old Witch Hunter Luke Lexton has failed his inition into the Malleus Maleficorum - the secretive brotherhood devoted to hunting witches. Instead of killing the witch he picked from the Book of Witches, he has committed the worst possible crime: he has fallen for her. 
Sixteen-year-old witch Rosa Greenwood has failed to secure her struggling family's future by  marrying the handsome, cruel, rich and powerful Sebastian Knyvet. Instead she has set fire to his factory and brought disgrace on her family. Now together they are on the run - from Rosa's ex-fiancĂ© and from Luke's former brothers  in the Malleus. As they flee across England, and with the danger of their past catching up to them.. can they overcome their differences? Can a witch hunter ever find love with a witch girl? 


Why I can't wait
 I know that many people found the first book in this series Witch Finder average at the best but I really enjoyed it. And after what happened at the end of Witch Finder I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next to Luke and Rose.

Publication date: June 5th 2014

El

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Witch Hunt too. I've seen the blurb before and fell in love with it…

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-dissonance-by-erica-orourke/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I hope we both get to read it soon :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of the series before, but I do hope you get your hands on this and love it :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only two more weeks until it comes out, can't wait till it's June.
      Thank for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!