Tuesday 24 June 2014

Big announcement!

Hi guys!

First of all I want to thank you all for following my blog, commenting and reading all my rambling thoughts on books. You guys are amazing!

Now on to the annoucement. This summer, from the beginning of June till the end of August, I will not be as active as I normally am. I got a summer job in the US this summer and I am leaving on Monday, so excited! But because I will be working a lot, meeting new people and adjusting to this whole new situation I will not be able to read as much as I normally do. I will try to post as many blog post as I can though. I’ve already prescheduled some posts. But I just wanted to let you guys know why I won’t be as much around as normal and why my responding time might be longer than usual.


Many thanks for your understanding and I hope to see you all back in September!


El

2 comments:

  1. I've also adjusted my blogging schedule for the summer months-it's always such a busy time! Good luck on your new job, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally my summers are pretty lazy, a summer job near my home and for the rest relaxing near my pool. And now I will be away from home for two whole months. So I've no idea what to expect :D

      Delete

I love reading your comments!