Wednesday 18 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #55: Oceanborn (The Aquarathi #2) by Amalie Howard



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Oceonborn
by Amalie Howard
18812477

The coronation is over.

But the battle has just begun.

Nerissa Marin has won her crown. But can she keep it? Already, her ties to the human realm are driving a wedge between Nerissa and her people. When word arrives that her part-human prince consort, Lo, has been poisoned, she makes the difficult choice to leave Waterfell and return landside. As the royal courts debate her decision, even more disturbing rumors surface: a plot is rising against her, led by someon she least expects. 

On land, Nerissa learns another shocking truth: Lo does not remember who she is. As her choice to try to save him threatens her hold on her crown, changing loyalties and uncertainty test her courage in ways she could never have imagined. Nerissa will have one last chance to prove herself as a queen...and save the undersea kingdom she loves.


Why I can't wait
I read the first book in this series at the beginning of the year. And while I was not a huge fan of it I saw the potential it had. So I am hoping that this one will be more intresting and better than the first one. 

Publication date: July 29th 2014

El

2 comments:

  1. Been meaning to read the first in the series. Sounds good.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the first book :)
      Thanks for stopping by Petra!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!