Wednesday 25 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #56: Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Sinner
by Maggie Stiefvater

18406862

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret - his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?


Why I can't wait
I liked the first three books in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series. But I especially loved Cole, he was such a great series. So I can't wait to read more about him and get to know him better.

Publication date: July 1st

El

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into the Shiver series, but hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some trouble with it too, but in the end I enjoyed the series a lot.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know till last week that this was going to be a book. But true I luckily don't have to wait long :D
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! I really loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and Cole St. Clair was my favorite character, so I'm so excited for this one!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cole was my favorite too, there is still so much I don't know about him. Next week we can finally read his story! :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!