Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #38: Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: 
Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read

101945141656001426815713519397368234562721565597116513505141

  1. Pushing The Limits (Pushing The Limits #1) by Katie McGarry: This books was the first of many great books by this author. And it's about time that I re-read it. 
  2. The Host by Stephanie Meyer: The best book by far she's ever written. And I just want to see if I still like it as much as a few years ago.
  3. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles: The day I read this book I fell in love with the Fuentes brothers. 
  4. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas: It's been over two years since I've read this book and I still need to read the sequels so a re-read is probably a good idea. 
  5. A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray: This is one of my all-time favorite series, I can keep re-reading this books without being bored. 
  6. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead: This is my favorite YA-series! I don't think I can get ever enough of Rose and her companions. 
  7. Persuasion by Jane Austen: Austen is my favorite classic author and I love all her books, but Persuasion is probably my favorite. 
  8. Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling: Because you can never read to much Harry Potter. And if I really need to choose than this one is my favorite.
  9. The White Queen (The Cousins' War #1) by Philppa Gregory: I've actually bought a copy of this book a couple of weeks ago so that I could re-read it. 
  10. Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper: This series blew my mind away, I need to re-read it soon. Hopefully it has still the same affect on me. 

This top ten was probably one of the hardest I've ever made. When I was going trough my list of books that I've read I've kept coming across books that I wanted to re-read, I could probably have made a top 100 instead of a top 10.

El

6 comments:

  1. Woo, great list! I NEED to finish the Gemma Doyle trilogy. It completely fell off my radar, but now IT's BACK ON!

    Persuasion is my favorite, too! and Pride & Prejudice. I just love the longing and second-chance storyline of Persuasion...so beautiful. Have you read the YA Sci-Fi re-telling, For Darkness Shows the Stars? I really liked it. I also like Lisa Kleypas' romance-inspired version, Again the Magic.

    I haven't heard of Grasping at Eternity...adding to goodreads now...

    The White Queen looks intriguing. I've only read one Philippa Gregory book (the other boleyn girl) b/c I fear sad endings, hahaha. And history can be SO SAD. But I def need to read more of her--she's so good at characterizations and I LOVE historical fiction.

    Agreed, Top 100 all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't hear of that Persuasion retelling yet, I'll definitely check it out!
      Philippa Gregory is probably one of my favorite historical fiction authors of all time, she's so amazing :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great list! The Host wasn't one of my favorites, but I really liked the entire world Stephenie described :)

    VA yay! Have you read the Bloodlines series? I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked The Host a few years back, I don't know how I feel about it know so that why I want to reread it again :)
      Bloodlines is amazing! I can't wait till the last book in the series comes out :D

      Thanks for stopping by Pamela!

      Delete
  3. Love Vampire Academy and Persuasion! I've re-read them both multiple times!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've probably read the entire VA series four times already and Persuasion maybe three times but I can't get enough of it :D
      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!