Tuesday 11 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #39: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: 
Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book

87095277797874130352037260188
6644117614802813625113335037
1345578217932303



  1. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead: Trey, he was one of the Warriors. It would be so interesting to learn more about them.
  2. Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) by Simone Elkeles: Julio, he was such an interesting character. He had a hard past but he might have a future so I want his story. 
  3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: Isaac. How is he dealing with everything? I mean he lost one of his best friends, and he is going to loose another one after all....
  4. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins: Gale. I always wondered what had happened to him after the final book. 
  5. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa: Puck, he's such a great guy but he's a little left behind in the end. His own book would be hilarious! 
  6. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins: Finnick, I loved him! It would be so great if he had his own book from when he was living in the Capital. 
  7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling: Scorpius Malfoy, he's Draco's son. It would be so nice to read a book based in this world from the "bad" side. 
  8. Divergent by Veronica Roth: Peter, I've only read the first two books in this series and I can't say that I like him. But he's definitely an interesting character.
  9. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi: Kenji, it's been a very long time since I've read this book but I can still remember him and if a characters sticks with me for such a long time then he deserves his own book!
  10. Fighting for Infinity (The Kindrily #3) by Karen Amanda Hooper: Dakota, I'm curious to see what happened to him after the end of this series.

El



16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :). It would be really cool to read about Scorpius's adventures at Hogwarts. How about an entire new seven book series about the younger generation? Gah! I would pay so much for that :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whole new series, I would love that! I would stand in line for day for it if needed :D
      Thanks for stopping by Nora!

      Delete
  2. YES to a Malfoy book! I would totally read that! I think a book devoted to Gale would be an awesome read too! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need more books set in the HP book and I would already be satisfied! :D As for Gale he disappeared at the end of THG-trilogy and I always wondered how his life was after all the events that took place.
      Thanks for stopping by Tracy!

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I would love books featuring Kenji and Scorpio. Separate books ... not a joint one. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it would be so amazing to read those books :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. YES TO ISAAC! I loved his character so much and hated his girlfriend!
    Oh. I've never read any of those book but they seem great!
    HERE'S MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!

    NEW FOLLOWER VIA GFC AND BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Isaac too! He was such a great guy :)
      Thanks for following me and stopping by Christine!

      Delete
  5. I thought about putting Gale on my list as well. And when you say Isaac, I would read that. And as you say, Peter is not a character I like but he is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac is just such a lovely guy! I really miss him. And Peter, well he's just Peter and I have a feeling that there is more about him than what we know.
      Thanks for stopping by Anna!

      Delete
  6. Gale made my list, too. But I'd like to know what happened to him during the final book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got some updates off him during the book, but it would still be amazing :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. GALE, yes! That would be amazing. Plus, he could tell us exactly what was going on in the districts while Katniss and Peeta were off in some arenas! And I agree with Isaac. That guy needed a break! In my mind, he and Hazel became best friends. And she doesn't die. Because I can't. I would absolutely read anything with Kenji and Finnick, and I LOVE the idea of Peter! I love a book from the bad guy's perspective. AMAZING list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard for me to imagine too that Hazel dies as well, but it's like the only realistic outcome. So sad :( And there aren't enough books with real bad boys as a main character, so one with Peter would be amazing!
      Thanks for stopping by Shannon!

      Delete
  8. YES YES YES to ISAAC! I would love to read a book about him. Oh, and Puck, too. He's so lovable. His book would have me crying of laughter and feeling all the feels, I'm sure. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puck is such a funny guy, a book about him would be hilarious!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!