Tuesday 30 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #44: Top Ten Resolutions For 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: 
Top Ten Resolutions For 2015

Bookish: 
1. Read at least 100 books
2. Read all the books that I've requested on Netgalley/Edelweiss
3. Read all the books on my bookshelf that I've not yet read
4. Write a book myself and sent it to a publisher
5. Write more blog posts

Not bookish: 
6. Graduate from College
7. Spent more time with my grandparents
8. Find a job
9. Travel a lot
10. Meet a lot of new people when I move to London

El

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like good goals. Best of luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I'm curious to see how many of them I will have reached at the end of 2015.

      Delete
  2. Those are great goals! I look forward to someday writing a book too. :)
    As someone who lost two grandparents this year, I can't more highly recommend spending more time with your grandparents... you just never know when you're going to lose them.
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-goalsresolutions-for-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandparents are still healthy but they are all in their eighties. So I got to spent time with them while I still can.
      Thanks for stopping by Lois!

      Delete
  3. I wish I could commit to reading 100 books! I'm a slow reader and I've been getting distracted by other things lately (the internet!!! lol).
    Best of luck with your reading goals and writing your book :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've managed to read 100 books a year for the past two years but it's always a challenge. So I hope to reach it again next year.
      Thanks for stopping by and happy new year!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!