Sunday 22 February 2015

Sunday Post #10

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Last week was really busy. I am moving to London tomorrow for four months and there were still so many things that I had to do. Sunday evening we went to dinner with my family because it was our last Sunday together. On Tuesday I went to dinner and to the movies with a couple of friends. Then on Thursday I went to dinner again but this time with other friends. And on Friday and Saturday night I went out with yet again other friends. In the mean time I had to pack my suitcase, clean my room... I don't know how I managed to do everything that I had to do this week. And this evening I have another family dinner because it is my grandmother's birthday. When I look back on this last week, I had a lot of food this week! 

There won't be any post next week because I didn't have the time to schedule any post for next week. And I want to properly settle in first before I pick up my blogging again. Also I'm still looking for a room in London so if any of you guys knows something let me know! 


Last week on the blog: 


El

5 comments:

  1. Moving to London? How exciting!
    Hope it is an amazing experience for you =)
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be an adventure, that's for sure :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hallo Leuven, prachtige sondag,Have a wonderfull weekend, nice blog,Hier in my city trrible wind, hoping spring now, best weather !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon dimanche malgré le vent, idéal pour lire des livres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon dimanche malgré le vent, idéal pour lire des livres.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!