Wednesday 4 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #83: Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Nowhere But Here
by Katie McGarry

23492282

An unforgettable new series from acclaimed author Katie McGarry about taking risks, opening your heart and ending up in a place you never imagined possible.

Seventeen-year-old Emily likes her life the way it is: doting parents, good friends, good school in a safe neighborhood. Sure, she's curious about her biological father - the one who chose life in a motorcycle club, the Reign of Terror, over being a parent - but that doesn't mean she wants to be a part of his world. But when a reluctant visit turns to an extended summer vacation among relatives she never knew she had, one thing becomes clear: nothing is what it seems. Not the club, not her secret-keeping father and not Oz, a guy wit suck-me-in blue eyes who can help her understand them both.

Oz wants one thing: to join the Reign of Terror. They're the good guys. They protect people. They're... family. And while Emily - the gorgeous and sheltered daughter of the club's most respected member - is in town, he's gonna prove it to her. So when her father asks him to keep her safe from a rival club with a score to settle, Oz knows it's his shot at his dream. What he doesn't count on is that Emily might turn that dream upside down.

No one want them to be together. But sometimes the right person is the one you least expect, and the road you fear the most is the one that leads you home.

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait

I think that this one is going to pop up in many WoWs this week since the cover was released last week. I'm so excited for this book. I love Katie McGarry, she such an amazing author! All her books are amazing and I'm sure that this one will not be different. 

Release date: May 26th 2015

El

10 comments:

  1. I had no idea that Katie McGarry had a new series coming out! Ahhh this is so exciting~ Thank you for putting it on my radar :)

    New follower~ :)


    My WOW pick this week
    ALSO check out my giveaway of a book of your choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I brought it to your attention then :D
      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Sweet! There's a cover now!! I love McGarry's books, she's got such a great way of writing, and it always feels so authentic. I can't wait to get my hands on this new series. Excellent pick!!

    Here's My WoW...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover was revealed last week, I really love it! And Katie McGarry is so talented.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You didn't tell me that you featured it this week too! :) Great pick El! And thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have slipped my mind :D
      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I hope we both get to read it soon :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!