Wednesday 2 September 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #105: Wild Crush (Wild Cards #2) by Simone Elkeles


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Wild Crush
by Simone Elkeles

13065338

When the only girl you want is the one you can't have...

Bad boy Vic Salazar breaks all the rules except one: Don't make a move on your best friends's girl. It's a Guy Code that Vic lives by. It doesn't matter that he's had a crush on her for year. Monika Fox if off limits.

Monika has a secret of her own when a tragedy throws her and Vic together, the only boy she trusts is the one she shouldn't confide in. Vic. 

As Vic struggles to keep his distance, and Monika struggles with her secrets, will their wild connection violate every rule both vowed never to break - about relationships, about friendship, about love?

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait

Simone Elkeles is probably one of my favorite contemporary YA writers, so far I have read and loved every book she has written. And I have been waiting on this book for ages so I can't wait to finally read it!

Publication date: September 22nd 2015

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!