Sunday 6 December 2015

Sunday Post #26 & Stacking the Shelves #64

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

I have not done a Sunday Post in ages. To be honest it has been a long time since I posted something on this blog in general. But these past months have been really hectic. I was at home in Belgium for a month after not being there for about seven months. So there was a lot of catching up to do in that time and I was also busy looking for a job since I graduated college earlier this year. Then at the beginning of November I moved to London. I was lucky enough to find a lovely job within a week. But then I had to start looking for a place to live and in London that can be even trickier than finding a decent job. This week I finally moved into my new place before that I just moved from couch to couch. It were a couple of really hectic weeks for me. But I am so happy that everything is finally falling into place. And I am hoping that I can pick up my blogging again now since my life has finally calmed down!


Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #72: Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch  
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #110
  • Thursday: Review: Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
  • Friday: New Book Releases in December

Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Bought: 
103946124751478

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Soundless by Richelle Mead

Elien

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I hope you enjoy your new job and house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really enjoying it so far :D

      Delete
  2. Soundless was very good. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read it and I liked it a lot. I am glad you liked it as well Grace.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow! It definitely sounds like things have been chaotic. It must feel amazing to have your own place and getting settled after all that couch to couch. The Book Thief is on my TBR. I've heard fantastic things about it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel great to finally have some place of my own again :) The Book Thief has been on my TBR for ages so I finally decided to pick it up.
      Thanks for stopping by Katherine!

      Delete
  4. Oh it does sound like you've been busy - but also going through a lot of big changes!

    Congrats on graduating; getting a job; and now a place to live. Hope things calm down for you now and you can enjoy your new life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah. Things are finally calming down a bit this week and I feel like I am finally settling back down into my old life :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome back. Sometimes you just need to put life before your blog. I hope you enjoy the new books you got. I've heard mixed reviews about Soundless, but I love Richelle Mead so I just want everyone to love it...but I think I'm too afraid to read it because I don't want anything to delude my love for Mead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of Richelle Mead myself and I really liked Soundless. Personally I still prefer her other series but Soundless was definitely worth reading.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!