Tuesday 22 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #82: Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks topic is Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While 

232044895444246051013505141133697981875553922755233102101913722216181775


  1. Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1) by Tracy Banghart: I first read this book last year and it I could not put it down. It was so good and it deserves a lot more recognition than it does now!
  2. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles: This used to be one of my favorite contemporary novels. If you haven't read it yet than you really should do so soon!!
  3. Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder: These books are so good! This series is one of my favorite fantasy series of all time and I want to reread all of them soon!
  4. Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper: I haven't talked about this book in so long! It's an amazing fantasy series though and the author certainly deserves more readers!!
  5. The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVaugh: I don't think I have ever talked about this book before but it's one of those books that I can reread over and over again. Definitely worth your time if you like historical fiction.
  6. Cutlass (Cutlass #1) by Ashley Nixon: Pirates guys! This is book is the most amazing book about pirates that I have ever read. Seriously go and order it online now, you won't regret it!
  7. Embers (The Wings of War #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper: I know that by now angel books can be a bit cliché but this one was so different. I loved every minute of it!
  8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë: This is my favorite book of all times, yet I almost never talk about it.
  9. First Light by Michelle Frost: Seriously guys I know that I have said it a lot in this post but this book is amazing! It blew me away right away, I was sold after just reading one chapter. Yet nobody seems to know about this book. If you like fantasy, even if you don't, go buy it!
  10. The Rosie Project (Don Tilleman #1) by Graeme Simsion: I don't think I ever mentioned this book in any of my posts before and I know that the book is quite famous but I still thought I should mention it since I love it so much. 

Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!