Monday 5 December 2016

Sunday Post #35

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This was so busy on Tuesday I went ice skating with some friends in the evening. I hadn't done it in years but it was good fun. Then on Wednesday evening I went to another concert. On Friday I had a Christmas party from work, we had a dinner on a boat that was on the River Thames, the view was so nice! On Saturday one of my friends had her birthday so we went out for drinks to celebrate and then today I went ice skating again but this time with my boyfriend, it was his first time on the ice and it was pretty funny to watch. On the downside I came down with a pretty bad cold so I haven't done much reading last week. Hopefully it will be better this week!

Last week on the blog:


Next week on the blog:

  • Monday: Review: The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #97: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors That I Read For The First Time In 2016
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #136 
  • Thursday: Concert Review: Pierce The Veil at the O2 Academy Brixton
  • Friday: Review: Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan

Elien

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a busy week. I hope you feel better soon!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week! I'll have to check out your Riordan reviews as I've never read those books, but I am curious about therm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a busy and very packed week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!